To ensure the longevity of your lashes be sure to follow these useful instructions:
• Refrain from getting your lashes wet for the first 24-48 hours
• Refrain from excessive heat – hot showers, ovens, saunas will straighten lashes out
• Refrain from OILY anything around your lashes. Makeup, cleansers, daily routine
• Brush your lashes regularly using the clean mascara wand provided to you
• Refrain from using an eyelash curler to your extensions
• Refrain from rubbing your eyes or lashes when washing your face
• Ensure that when you clean your eye makeup, do so without touching the extensions
• Wash your eyelash extensions daily ONLY with the Lash Bath provided to you
• Refrain from pulling your lash extensions, this will result in removing your natural lashes!
• Refrain from perming/tinting your eyelashes or extensions after the extension application
• Refrain from using mascara - especially those which indicate "waterproof"
• Do not try to remove the extensions on your own! Come back to get them removed
• Do no attempt to cut the extensions!!!!
• Don't forget to come in for Fill-ins!
Lash Bath Instructions:
Wash your eyelash extensions daily with the Lash Bath provided to you
Wet your angled brush and with your eyes closed, do a dollop of your Lash Bath to each eye just as instructed at your appointment. Gently sweep along the eyelid and down to the lash line, working the suds into your lashes, using upward strokes allowing the foam to clean between the lashes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Then, GENTLY press your lashes onto a dry sanitary towel to absorb the most of the water still sitting on your lashes. Afterward, dry your lashes with COLD air (fan on low or hairdryer on COLD) while grooming your lashes upward, fanning them out. Always groom lashes with the clean mascara wand provided to you. Do not use cotton pads or q-tips to dry, fibers will latch on to those beautiful lashes and stick them together.